Saturday 1 January 2011

Greetings

I've just moved over here from my top secret blog so let's start over.
Allow me to introduce myself...

Sarah, 18, Londoner.
Christian as a lifestyle choice not a tick box religion. Got serious love for the Lord.
First entered the blogging world because of a friend who had started a blog, but would only let me read it if I started my own.
I write poetry, and I'm starting to write short stories.
I sing, play the piano and guitar and I write songs.
I love the theatre, and will soon say the same thing about the ballet (Swan Lake, March 24th. Yes).
This blog title is inaccurate as I'm technically not black...I have a Malaysian mother and a Nigerian father. Ergo mixed-race. And I loveee it.
I'm currently in my first year at the best university ever.
And I like food.

In this blog, I intend to share everything. I'll post my poems and stories up here, maybe a few songs if I'm feeling particularly wild;) I'll also write about things which interest me, sadden me, make me happy, general thoughts about life and I'll probably always find a way to link it to God. There will be posts about facets of Christianity, controversial topics, general words of encouragement.

Basically, it'll just be little tidbits of my mind metamorphosed into html coding for your reading pleasure. It's gonna be beautiful. Just sit back and relax :)

Peace&Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment