Sunday 10 April 2011

Sarah with a Camera...



So, this weekend has been super duuuper interesting to say the least. It's been super fun too.

I've brought the wonder that is the bicycle back into my life and I've made a vow to myself that I will cycle for at least a half hour each day. It's been two days and I'm already feelin it. Thighs are on fire! Feel the burn and that. Yeah.

It was another beautiful day yesterday, my body clock woke me at 6am, so I just decided to make the most of the day. Ran some errands and then set off to follow the woodland trail in my local park on bike. Armed with my camera and iPod, I set off and had the best time.

At one point, while I was riding down the lane, hair blowing in the breeze and floral dress billowing, CBR's Butterfly came on, and then a butterfly flew past my face! Oh, it was magical. I felt like I was in a music vid for the song. Ha. Sincerely gassed.

Anyway, here are some of the pictures I took...












Love.

4 comments:

  1. niiiicely pumped sat levels sazz they're beauts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i put it on super vivid! thanks babe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. they make me so happy! they're like the rejuvenated springal versions of these http://inspirationgivesnowarnings.blogspot.com/2011/01/nikon-stretches-her-legs.html YUMMM!!!

    ReplyDelete